The Best Poem Ever

This is the best poem ever.
This poem has passion and class.
It’s a bit funny with plenty of sass.
In fact it speaks of the weather,
It speaks of a compass,
and a floating feather.

This poem is gentle and sweet.
Makes you want to get on your feet.
Then show the world you can dance.
it will leave you in a trance.

All the white begonias up tree soaked hills,
it also speaks of the water so still
that I see from my window sill.
Waiting for my long lost love,
or a flying white dove.
Here I will insert that sass,
that I spoke about earlier.
I will speak of early sunday mass,
with children playing on the grass.

Actually I don’t think I will
write this poem at all.
It always makes me bawl.
Call me sometime later.
I will write you the best poem ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment